In order to be allowed to use the professional title "Ingenieurin" or "Ingenieur" in Germany, you need a permit. For the permit, you need the recognition of your foreign professional qualification as an engineer.

Responsible for the content
Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training
Chamber of Engineers Saxony-Anhalt

Last update or date of publication