Dangerous goods drivers: Take the test (including ADR certificate) Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

The ADR certificate for dangerous goods drivers is issued by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce after successful participation in a training course.

As a dangerous goods driver, you need an ADR certificate in order to be allowed to drive a truck loaded accordingly.

The European Agreement on the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR) regulates the transport of dangerous goods in addition to the Dangerous Goods Ordinance road/rail/inland waters (GGVSEB). The ADR certificate will be issued to you after successful participation in a training course with a recognized organizer and subsequent passing the examination by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK). The examination is carried out by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce and accepted in writing. The examination requirement is the complete participation in a training course recognized by the IHK. Admission to the examination for an advanced course can only take place if the participant has previously passed the examination for the basic course.

In the event of failure to pass an examination, a one-time repetition of the examination without further training in the competent district of the Chamber is permitted upon written request after a reasonable period of time. ?A repeat examination during the training is only possible within the period of validity of the ADR certificate.

  • Identity card
  • ADR certificate,
  • IHK registration form.
  • § 5 sec. 2 no. 1 of the Act on the Transport of Dangerous Goods (Dangerous Goods Transport Act - GGBefG),
  • Ordinance on the national and international transport of dangerous goods by road, rail and inland waterway (Dangerous Goods Ordinance by Road, Rail and Inland Waterway - GGVSEB).

Related Links

  • § 5 GGBefG

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available