If you want to set up an expert organisation that tests plants for handling substances hazardous to water, prepares expert opinions and certifies or monitors specialist companies, you must apply for recognition from the competent authority.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Nuclear Safety and Consumer Protection (BMUV)

Last update or date of publication