Forest products: Commercial collection - Permit

Anyone who wants to collect or process wild plants, e.B. mushrooms, commercially requires a permit.

If you want to collect or process wild plants e.B. in the forest, such as mushrooms, berries and herbs, on a commercial basis, you need a permit from the respective property owner. If these are specially protected plants within the meaning of nature conservation law, you also need an exemption permit from the responsible authority. Property under private law and the provisions of public law must be complied with.



According to § 39 sec. 4 BNatSchG, the removal must be carried out with care. It must not endanger the existence of the species concerned on site and must not significantly impair the natural balance.

  • § 39 Abs. 4 Gesetz über Naturschutz und Landschaftspflege (Federal Nature Conservation Act - BNatSchG),
  • § 2 Abs. 7 Gesetz zur Schutz der Natur (Landesnaturschutzgesetz - LNatSchG),
  • § 111a General Administrative Act for the State of Schleswig-Holstein (Landesverwaltungsgesetz - LVwG),
  • Landesverordnung über Verwaltungsgebühren (Allgemeiner Gebührentarif) Tarifstelle 14.1.12 - VwGebV.

Related Links

  • § 2 LNatSchG
  • § 39 BNatSchG
  • § 111a LVwG
  • VwGebV

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available