If you want to manufacture, process or repair firearms or ammunition commercially, you need a weapons manufacturing license.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, Sport and Integration

Last update or date of publication