Nature conservation: interventions in nature/environment - permit Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Certain interventions in nature and/or landscape require a permit.
Interventions in nature and landscape require approval. Such interventions requiring authorisation are:
- changes in the shape or use of floor space, or
- changes in the groundwater level associated with the activated soil layer,
which can significantly impair the performance and functionality of the natural balance or the landscape.
- agricultural, forestry and fisheries land use, insofar as the objectives and principles of nature conservation and landscape management are taken into account,
- the resumption of agricultural, forestry and fisheries land use that has been temporarily restricted or interrupted due to contractual arrangements with the Nature Conservation Authority or due to participation in public management restriction programmes, provided that the resumption of use takes place within 10 years of the expiry of the contractual agreement or management restriction programme.
Also no interventions are maintenance measures on water bodies according to § 38 Landeswassergesetz (WasG SH) as well as nature conservation measures ordered or promoted by the nature conservation authorities for the production, maintenance and development of areas and landscape elements.
- description of the intervention,
- all the information necessary for the assessment of the project.
Especially in the case of large infrastructure projects, a so-called "technical contribution on nature conservation" is necessary. This should contain:
- the description of the project,
- the identification of the likely effects on nature and landscape, and
- the presentation of the possibilities for avoiding or minimizing the intervention as well as compensatory and/or replacement measures.
It is recommended that you contact the competent authority at an early stage.
In special cases, a species protection examination must be carried out in accordance with §§ 44, 45 BNatSchG, which is also subject to a fee.
- § 14 Federal Nature Conservation Act (BNatSchG),
- Act on the Protection of Nature (State Nature Conservation Act LNatSchG),
- Water Act of the State of Schleswig-Holstein (Landeswassergesetz - WasG SH),
- Landesbauordnung für das Land Schleswig-Holstein (LBO),
- Landesverordnung über Verwaltungsgebühren (Allgemeiner Gebührentarif) Tarifstelle 14.1.5 - VwGebV.
§ 14 BNatSchG
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication
No information available