Structural fire protection: Test engineer-recognition Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
As an expert in fire safety, it is possible to recognise who has the technical requirements.
Test engineers for fire protection in their respective departments, on behalf of the lower load inspectorate, check and certify compliance with building regulations requirements for fire protection, insofar as this is provided for in the Land Building Code or in regulations under this Act.
Test engineers for fire protection carry out inspection tasks carried out by the authorities. They are independent within the scope of their audit tasks.
Recognition as fire safety test engineers is only granted if the general requirements and the special requirements for this subject area (including proof of professional experience and special knowledge) have been met and proven. The examination procedure for recognition shall include a written and an oral examination.
- information on the person and place of business or any branches,
- Information on the practice of the profession,
- Information on the fulfilment of the special requirements in accordance with Section 16 of the National Ordinance on Test Engineers for Stability, Test Engineers for Fire Protection and Test Experts (PPVO), among other things, five years of experience, execution of special buildings of various types with a higher degree of fire protection technology.
- birth certificate or certified copy or certified photocopy,
- Curriculum vitae with a complete indication of the professional background up to the date of application,
- certified copy or certified copy of the diplomas and employment certificates,
- proof of the application for a certificate of leadership for submission to an authority (type O or P) or an equivalent document from a Member State of the European Union not older than three months,
- Reference object list with at least ten special construction projects of different types.
Upon receipt of the letter requesting the submission of the application documents for recognition, the applicant shall receive a cover letter with an application form from the highest building inspectorate and the request to provide the documents and evidence required by Sections 4, 6 and 16 of the PPVO.
Fire safety test engineers check and certify the completeness and accuracy of the fire safety certificates while respecting the performance of the local fire brigade. They must involve the relevant fire protection service and assess their requirements with regard to fire safety certificates. Fire test engineers monitor the proper construction of the fire safety certificate tested and certified by them or one or another fire safety test engineer.
The states of Berlin, Brandenburg, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Saarland, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein and Thuringia form a joint audit committee for the recognition of test engineers/test experts for fire protection.
- Land Building Code for the Land of Schleswig-Holstein (LBO),
- Section 2 paragraph 1, Section 4, 6, 16-19 State Ordinance on Test Engineers for Stability, Test Engineers for Fire Protection and Test Experts (PPVO).
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication
No information available