If you want to open or take over a pharmacy, you must submit a written application for an operating permit.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
The Senator for Health, Women and Consumer Protection (SGFV)
Unit 44: Pharmacy, Environmental Hygiene and Toxicology
Contrescarpe 72, 28195 Bremen, Germany

Last update or date of publication