Animals: interventions and treatments for the production, extraction and storage or reproduction of substances, products or organisms

Anyone wishing to carry out interventions / treatments on vertebrates that may be associated with pain or damage must report this to the competent authority.

If you go to the

  • Production
  • Extraction
  • Storage or
  • Increase

of substances, products or organisms wish to carry out interventions or treatments on vertebrates which may be associated with pain, suffering or damage, you must notify the competent authority accordingly.

Paragraph 8a  (1)(3)(a) of the Animal Welfare Act (TierSchG).

Related Links

  • ยง 8a TierSchG

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available