Before commencing work, you must appoint at least one animal welfare officer as the sponsor of an institution or as the person responsible for the farm and notify the competent authority.

Responsible for the content
Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg
Authority for Justice and Consumer Protection (BJV)

Last update or date of publication