Surrendering weapons or ammunition: Display Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Anyone wishing to transfer firearms or ammunition to persons resident in Germany must report this to the competent authority.

If you provide firearms or ammunition to persons resident in Germany, you must notify the competent authority of the purchaser.

The display shall indicate:

  • Name
  • Forename
  • Date of birth
  • Place of birth
  • residential address of the purchaser and
  • Type and period of validity of the right to acquire and own.

In the case of proof of the acquisition and possession permit by means of a gun possession card, its number and issuing authority must also be indicated.

Für die Anzeige "Überlassung Schusswaffen oder Munition" über den Einheitlichen Ansprechpartner Schleswig-Holstein steht Ihnen eine elektronische Anzeige (Assistent)  zur Verfügung.

§ 34 Weapons Act (WaffG).

Related Links

  • § 34 WaffG

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available