Register of Craftsmen: Registration Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
The owners of crafts subject to authorisation are entered in the register of craftsmen.
The Crafts Register is the central register in which the owners of companies of crafts subject to approval (Annex A of the Crafts Code with 41 crafts) of their district are entered with the craft to be practiced by them or with the exercise of several crafts with these.
The craft register serves to monitor the professional and factual quality of commercial services in the trades. Registration in the register of craftsmen is a prerequisite for a complete business license.
The independent operation of a craft subject to licensing as a standing trade is only permitted to natural and legal persons and partnerships registered in the register of craftsmen. The operation of a standing trade without proper registration in the register of craftsmen is an administrative offence and can be punished with a fine or a craft/trade ban.
The Chamber of Crafts checks whether the requirements for registration in the register of craftsmen are met when the application is submitted and determines the affiliation to the individual crafts subject to licensing.
The Chamber of Crafts issues a certificate for the registration in the register of craftsmen ( craft card ).
The application for registration in the register of craftsmen shall be accompanied by:
- Current identity card or passport with current registration certificate,
- valid residence certificate without conditions for foreigners, unless they are eu nationals,
- Social contract
- a copy of the master craftsman's certificate, engineer's certificate, technician's examination or industrial master craftsman's examination certificate or notification of an exemption permit or right to exercise the holder or the manual management; as well as if necessary.
- employment contract and farm manager's declaration;
- GbR contract and declaration on the GbR contract,
- Excerpt from the commercial register.
Application forms for crafts subject to licensing can be found on the website of the HWK Lübeck.
HWK Lübeck - Application forms for crafts subject to licensing
If you move your business to another Chamber of Crafts district, you must register with the local Chamber of Crafts.
Further information on the craft roll can also be found on the website of the HWK Lübeck.
HWK Lübeck - Handwerksrolle
- §§ 6 et seq. act on the order of the crafts (Handwerksordnung - HwO),
- Annex A List of trades that can be operated as crafts subject to licensing (§ 1 para. 2).
§§ 6 ff. HwO
Crafts subject to authorisation (Annex A)
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication
No information available