Play equipment with the possibility of winning Confirmation of the installation location Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
If you have found a new location as a display of gambling machines, you will need a confirmation for the location for setting up gambling machines with the possibility of winning
- According to § 33c of the Industrial Code, it must be proven for each location of playground equipment with the possibility of winning that it is suitable for this purpose. Such a confirmation of suitability by the locally competent authority is a prerequisite for setting up play equipment with the possibility of winning.
- Business registration
Identity card or passport with a current registration certificate
(in the case of representation with written power of attorney: identity card or passport of the authorized representative, as well as copy of the identity card of the power of attorney)
- Permission to set up gambling machines in accordance with § 33c Abs. 1 Gewerbeordnung
- Completed application form
According to § 1 of the Gaming Ordinance, gaming equipment with the possibility of winning may in principle only be set up in rooms of pubs or restaurants in which drinks and food can be consumed on the spot, accommodation establishments, gambling halls and similar establishments as well as betting acceptance points of licensed bookmakers.
- In the event of a change of restaurant operator, a new application must be submitted for the installation location.
§ 33C Abs. 3 Gewerbeordnung (GewO)
Administrative Fees Ordinance (VerwGebVO)
- Before setting up gambling machines, a suitability for the installation site must be requested.
- The application must be made in writing.
- When setting up in restaurants, the operator of the restaurant must have a restaurant concession.
Responsible for the content
Senator for Economics, Labour and Europe of the State of Bremen
Last update or date of publication