Meat production / slaughter (animal import / animal export): Official veterinary inspection Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you want to import animals from a non-EU country into the EU, you need a health certificate for the animals.

If you import animals into the European Union from non-EU countries, the animals must be accompanied by a health certificate confirming compliance with the health requirements for importation by an official veterinarian.

Animals that do not meet the health requirements may not be imported. The same applies to movements between the Member States of the European Union.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available