Pest control (vertebrates) commercial: permit Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you want to fight vertebrates as pests on a commercial basis, you need a permit.

If you want to control vertebrates as pests on a commercial basis, you need the permission of the competent authority.


  • The persons responsible for the activity have the necessary expertise and reliability.
  • The devices and substances or preparations intended for use are suitable for animal welfare control of the vertebrate species concerned; this shall not apply to devices, substances or preparations authorised or prescribed for this purpose by other provisions.

The application for authorisation shall specify:

  • the nature of the animals concerned,
  • the person responsible for the activity,
  • the devices and the substances and preparations intended for the activity.

The application must be accompanied by evidence of the competence of the responsible persons.

  • Paragraph 11(1)(3)(e) of the Animal Welfare Act (TierSchG),
  • No. 3.2 and 3.2.2 General administrative regulation for the implementation of the Animal Welfare Act (VV TierschG).

Related Links

  • § 11 TierSchG
  • VV TierschG

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available