If you wish to independently practice a craft without a licence or a craft-like trade, you must notify your Chamber of Crafts of the start of commercial activity.


Responsible for the content
The Senator for Economics, Labour and Europe of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen

Last update or date of publication