Travel Industry: Expand Travel Trade Card Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

The activities listed in the travel trade card can be extended at any time on request.

If you work as a showman, "flying merchant" or owner of a market stall, i.e. if you offer your services or goods in constantly changing places, you are running a travel business. To do this, you will need a travel trade card.

You can extend the activities listed in the travel trade card at the competent authority.

  • identity card or passport,
  • where applicable, extract from the commercial register, register of associations or cooperative register,
  • if applicable, certificate of good conduct/extract from the Central Trade Register,
  • where applicable, craft card,
  • if applicable, proof of fairground liability insurance.

Elektronischer Antrag auf Erteilung / Erweiterung / Verlängerung einer Reisegewerbekarte gemäß § 55 GewO (Antragsassistent des Einheitlichen Ansprechpartners Schleswig-Holstein)

  • § 55 Gewerbeordnung (GewO),
  • General administrative regulation for the enforcement of Title III of the Industrial Code (ReisegewVwV),
  • Landesverordnung über Verwaltungsgebühren (Allgemeiner Gebührentarif) Subheading 11.7.7 - VwGebV.

Related Links

  • § 55 GewO
  • ReisegewVwV
  • VwGebV

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available