Catering establishment: granting of a provisional substitute permit Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Anyone who wants to operate a restaurant by a deputy, although the restaurant permit has not yet been assigned to him, requires a temporary deputy permit.
If you want to operate a restaurant business requiring a permit by a deputy, although the requested restaurant permit has not yet been granted, you need a temporary deputy permit.
The provisional substitute permit can only be granted if at least a provisional restaurant permit has been granted.
The granting of the provisional deputy permit may be submitted at the same time as the application for a final deputy permit.
If the business is no longer operated by the deputy, this must be reported immediately to the licensing authority.
As a future holder of the restaurant permit:
Informal written request.
As a future deputy:
The following documents can be requested (please contact the responsible municipality, office or city administration in this regard):
- Certificate in tax matters from the competent tax office,
- Tax clearance certificate from the municipality of residence,
- Extract from the debtor register,
- Certificate from the insolvency court,
- a certificate of good conduct (document type "0"),
- information from the Central Trade Register (document type 9),
- a certificate from the Chamber of Industry and Commerce on the information in accordance with § 4 (1) No. 4 of the Restaurant Act.
- in the case of delivery of prepared food: Proof from the health authority of participation in an instructional meeting within the framework of the Infection Protection Act or a valid health certificate.
- In the case of a GbR, the GbR contract must be submitted.
- In the case of legal persons or associations, the information must be provided for all persons authorised to represent the company,
- in addition, where appropriate, an extract from the register of trade, cooperatives or associations must be submitted.
The application for a provisional substitution permit must be submitted in person by the applicant for the restaurant permit.
The application forms must comply with the annex to the Restaurant Ordinance (GastVO).
- § 11 Abs. 2 Gaststättengesetz (GastG),
- State Ordinance on the Implementation of the Restaurant Act (Gaststättenverordnung - GastVO),
- Landesverordnung über Verwaltungsgebühren (Allgemeiner Gebührentarif) (Tarifstelle 11.4.7) - VwGebVO.
§ 11 GastG
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication
No information available