If you want to auction off third-party movable property, land or rights on a commercial basis, you need a permit.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Bavarian State Ministry of Economic Affairs, Regional Development and Energy

Last update or date of publication