Anyone who wants to guard the life or property of other persons on a commercial basis requires the permission of the competent authority.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Bavarian State Ministry of Economic Affairs, Regional Development and Energy

Last update or date of publication