Trade inspection in need of monitoring Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

For the background check, you need a police clearance certificate and information from the Central Trade Register.

If you register a business in need of monitoring, the competent authority must verify your reliability as a trader. Therefore, you are obliged to request the following immediately after registration:

  • Certificate of good conduct (document type 0, for submission to authorities) and
  • information from the Central Trade Register (document type 0, for submission to authorities).

If you do not comply with this obligation, the authority must obtain this information ex officio. In any case, the documents will not be sent to you, but directly to the competent authority.

  • § 38 Gewerbeordnung (GewO),
  • Landesverordnung über Verwaltungsgebühren (Allgemeiner Gebührentarif) - VwGebV.

Related Links

  • § 38 GewO
  • VwGebV

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available