Report road, bike and sidewalk damage

Road, cycle and pavement damage can be reported to the municipal, administrative and municipal administrations.

You can report road, bike, and sidewalk damage (such as loose pavement slabs, bumps, tripping hazards, or holes in the road area).

In the event of a risk of accident, the damage is secured and, if necessary, an immediate measure is commissioned. Otherwise, the damage will be included in the road maintenance program.

  • § 5 Federal Highway Act (FStrG),
  • § 12 Road and Path Act of the State of Schleswig-Holstein (StrWG).

Related Links

  • § 5 FStrG - Carrier of the road construction load
  • § 12 StRWG - Carrier of the road construction load for the local passages

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available