Report a sewer fault

If you observe that the wastewater no longer drains at your home or on the streets (gully), you should immediately call the fault site.

If you observe that a road drain (gully) is clogged and the rainwater accumulates there or if you notice that the sewage from your apartment or house no longer drains, call your local fault point as soon as possible. This is also the right contact person for you in the event of all other faults affecting the public sewer system.

§ 5 Federal Highway Act (FStrG),
§ 12 Road and Path Act of the State of Schleswig-Holstein (StrWG).

Related Links

  • § 5 FStrG - Carrier of the road construction load
  • § 12 StrWG - Carrier of the road construction load for the local passages

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available