You are a caregiver and the biological parents want to take the child back with you? Then you can apply to the family court for the child to stay with you.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection

Last update or date of publication