Vaccine damage: compensation

Anyone who has suffered damage to their health, e.B. due to a publicly recommended vaccination, can assert a claim to care.

Have you suffered any damage to your health as a result of a vaccination or another measure of specific prophylaxis?
If this vaccination has been publicly recommended, ordered or prescribed by law or carried out on the basis of international health regulations, you will receive care in accordance with the Act on the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases on request due to the health and economic consequences of the vaccine damage.

The supply is granted in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Supply Act (BVG).

  • birth certificate or (if the application is submitted in person) identity card or passport,
  • Confirmation of registration,
  • Proof of nationality (if not German nationality),
  • For non-EU national applicants: proof of your legal residence,
  • if applicable, medical documents in your possession (e.g. expert opinions),
  • if applicable, power of attorney, supervisor's card or certificate of appointment,
  • Vaccination certificate/vaccination book/vaccination certificate.
  • ยงยง 60 - 62 Act on the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases in Humans (Infection Protection Act - IfSG),
  • Act on the Care of the Victims of War (Federal Supply Act - BVG).

Related Links

  • IfSG
  • BVG

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available