If you wish to hold events such as animal shows, animal exchanges and animal exhibitions, you must notify the competent administrative authority. For commercial purposes, you need a permit under animal protection law.

Responsible for the content
Saxon State Ministry for Social Affairs and Social Cohesion

Last update or date of publication