According to §§ 127 et seq., the municipalities are obliged to levy development contributions for the initial construction of development facilities (in particular for roads intended for cultivation) from the owners of the land that is developed by the development facility.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of the Interior and Europe Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

Last update or date of publication