Motor vehicle: Registration certificate Part I (vehicle registration document) - replace Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

There is no general obligation to exchange from the old vehicle registration document to the new registration certificate Part I (ZB I). However, there must be no juxtaposition of old and new papers for a vehicle. In the event of an exchange, the old vehicle registration document will be destroyed and replaced by the registration certificate Part I. It is automatically exchanged if a new vehicle registration document has to be issued anyway, for example because it has been lost (regardless of whether the old vehicle registration document still exists). In this case, the old vehicle registration document must be presented to the registration office.

Problems are sometimes caused by the transfer of entries in the field "Remarks" of the previous vehicle registration document to the new ZB I. In principle, the new field 22 of the ZB I serves to transfer the entries from box 33 "Remarks" of the former vehicle registration document. If there is not enough space there, a supplement is issued, sometimes also attached. Check the correct transmission of all information when issuing the new papers and complain about discrepancies as soon as possible.
§ 11 Ordinance on the Registration of Vehicles for Road Traffic (Vehicle Registration Ordinance - FZV), Scale of charges for road transport measures (RFees).

Related Links

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available