Resident certificate Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Residents' certificates are declarations of public charges (road development contributions).

Residents' certificates are declarations of public burdens (road development contributions), i.e. a possibly existing obligation to contribute to development services and the location of a property on a public road (access of the property to a public road).

If you want to acquire a property, you can obtain greater financial planning security with a resident certificate.

The following levies or contributions may be considered:

  • Development contributions (§§ 124 ff. BauGB), including services for the expansion and improvement of the development facilities,
  • reimbursement of costs under nature conservation law (§ 135 a BauGB),
  • Reallocation compensation (§ 64 BauGB),
  • Compensatory contributions in urban redevelopment areas (§§ 154 f BauGB),
  • compensation amounts under soil protection law for land that has been cleared of contaminated sites (§ 25 BBodSchG),
  • Contributions based on the services of the water or wastewater associations,
  • sealing levies,
  • Forest conservation levies.
  • Informal application with the address of the builder and the address of the land to be built,
  • Proof of ownership of the property (copy of the land register entry),
  • Pre-construction request (copy, if available),
  • Excerpt from the field map (copy).
  • Ordinance on the Principles for the Determination of the Market Values of Land (Real Estate Valuation Ordinance - ImmoWertV),
  • Building Code (BauGB),
  • Act on the Protection against Harmful Soil Changes and on the Remediation of Contaminated Sites (Federal Soil Protection Act - BBodSchG),
  • § 8 Municipal Tax Act of the State of Schleswig-Holstein (KAG).

Related Links

  • ImmoWertV
  • BauGB
  • BBodSchG
  • § 8 KAG

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available