Do you take water from surface waters or groundwater or extract or drain groundwater or drain groundwater? Then a fee must be paid to the respective federal state.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of the Environment, Energy, Food and Forestry of the State of Rhineland-Palatinate

Last update or date of publication