If you want to run a zoo, you need permission from the nature conservation authority. In addition to the construction and operation of a zoo, the expansion and significant changes are also subject to approval.

Responsible for the content
Saxon State Ministry of Energy, Climate Protection, Environment and Agriculture

Last update or date of publication