Special use permit on public streets and squares Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you want to use public roads differently than intended, e.B for goods displays in front of your own shop or as a street café, you need a permit.

If citizens wish to use public roads other than those provided for by the carrier of the road construction load or in deviation from road traffic regulations, this constitutes a special use that requires permission and a fee.

Special uses are, for example:

  • Sales carts/stalls,
  • Goods display points in front of the company's own shops,
  • Information booths,
  • advertising displays/billboards,
  • street café (setting up tables/chairs),
  • Kickstand
  • Posters,
  • Creation or modification of access roads to federal, state or district roads outside a local thoroughfare.

This special use permit is subject to conditions that must be complied with.

As part of control activities, unauthorised special uses or non-compliance with the conditions of the special use permit are recorded and appropriate regulatory measures are initiated (e.g. warning, fine and penalty payment, substitution).

The written application must contain the following information:

  • Location
  • type and duration of the special use and
  • the size of the required road surfaces.
  • §§ 8 ff. Federal Highway Act (FStrG)
  • § 33 Road Traffic Regulations (StVO)
  • §§ 21 ff. Roads and Ways Act of the State of Schleswig-Holstein (StrWG)

Related Links

  • FStrG
  • § 33 StVO
  • Ctrl

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available