Do you discharge wastewater into a body of water? Then a levy must be paid to the respective federal state. For this purpose, you should submit the declarations (forms) required for the determination of the levy to the competent authority.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of the Environment, Energy, Food and Forestry Rhineland-Palatinate

Last update or date of publication