Housing subsidies: Rental apartments Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Builders can apply for funds from social housing subsidies for rental housing measures (new construction, renovation, modernization).

Builders for the new construction, renovation and modernization of rental apartments can receive state subsidies from the social housing subsidy of the state of Schleswig-Holstein. In the rental housing construction program, e.B. apartments for the elderly or residential groups or shared flats for seniors can be funded.


  • The subsidized new apartment is subject to rent and occupancy commitments for 20 or 35 years in favor of households whose income does not exceed certain income limits.
  • The total cost of the construction project is checked for its appropriateness.
  • Construction work must not have begun before a funding commitment has been granted.

There is no legal entitlement to funding.

The Arbeitsgemeinschaft für zeitgemäßes Bauen e.V. (ARGE-SH) must be involved before the application is submitted. It carries out an advisory examination of the planning and execution documents.

Related Links


Statement on the construction project by the municipality/city or the district in whose district the construction project is to be carried out.

Applications can be obtained from the Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein (IB SH).

Act on Housing Promotion in Schleswig-Holstein (Schleswig-Holstein Housing Promotion Act - SHWoFG).

Related Links

  • SHWoFG

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available