Stand permit Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you want to participate in markets as a trader, you need a stand permit.

As a trader, you need a stand permit to participate in markets.
You can submit your application for a daily stand place in oral or written form. However, you must submit a written application for an annual or seasonal stand place.

Unless the market is determined in accordance with the Industrial Code:

  • Travel trade card or
  • Special use permit.

In the case of employees, a duplicate or certified copy of the trader's travel trade card must be carried.

In the case of fixed markets in accordance with § 69 of the Industrial Code (GewO), the travel trade card obligation is omitted.

Industrial Code (GewO) plus general regulatory law (e.g. road and right of way)

Related Links

  • GewO

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available