If you transport goods commercially by motor vehicles with a permissible total weight (including trailers) exceeding 3.5 tonnes, you must apply for a permit from the local competent traffic authority.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Bavarian State Ministry of Housing, Building and Transport

Last update or date of publication