Would you like to discontinue your business, move it to a location that falls within the jurisdiction of a municipality other than the one previously responsible, or would you like to change the legal form of your business? Then you have to deregister your business.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy

Last update or date of publication