If there is a change in the person of the owner (e.g. due to the sale of the vehicle), the previous owner or owner must immediately notify the competent registration authority for the purpose of changing the vehicle registers.

Responsible for the content
Hessian Ministry of Economic Affairs, Energy, Transport and Housing

Last update or date of publication