Business registration, electronic business advertisement Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
The commencement of an independent operation of the standing business or the operation of a branch or a dependent branch must be notified to the competent authority.
The commencement of an independent operation of the standing trade or the operation of a branch or a dependent branch must be notified to the competent authority. This can be done either by the trader himself or by a managing director authorised to represent him.
A trade is
- any permitted (i.e. not socially inferior), self-employed (i.e. in particular in one's own name and usually for one's own account) activity,
- aimed at making a profit, and
- is designed to be permanent.
Not included in the trade are, among others:
- prohibited activities (socially unworthy and thus generally prohibited activities),
- Primary production, for example agriculture and forestry,
- liberal professions, for example doctors, lawyers, tax consultants, artists or
- the mere management and use of one's own assets.
Identity card or passport with registration certificate,
- Residence permit for non-EU citizens.
When registered by third parties:
Power of representation and identity card copy of the reporter.
For companies or associations:
Current excerpt from the register of trade, cooperatives or associations, copy of the shareholders' agreement or the statutes of the association.
For manual activities:
Proof of registration in the register of craftsmen.
In the case of trade requiring a permit:
Permit, if already available (e.B. in the operation of the brokerage trade, security trade, etc.) and, if necessary,
Extract from the Central Trade Register,
Certificate of good conduct,
Clearance certificate from the tax office,
Information from the debtor register.
It is advisable to contact the competent authority in advance, as it is not excluded that further documents may be required in individual cases.
In the business registration procedure, the display forms prescribed by § 14 of the Trade Code are to be used.
Online forms for business registration or electronic business registration can be found on the website of the Common Contact Schleswig-Holstein (EASH).
Further information can also be found on the websites of the Chambers of Industry and Commerce (IHK) and the Chambers of Crafts (HWK) Schleswig-Holstein.
- § 14 Gewerbeordnung (GewO),
- General administrative regulation for the implementation of §§ 14, 15 and 55 c of the Industrial Code (GewAnzVwV),
- §§ 705 ff. Civil Code (BGB) ,
- Landesverordnung über Verwaltungsgebühren (Allgemeiner Gebührentarif) Tarifstelle 11.1 - VwGebV.
§ 14 GewO
§§ 705 ff. BGB
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication
No information available