Restriction of traffic space: Permit

Any measure that means a restriction and special use of public transport space must be approved (special use permit).

For any measure that requires a restriction and special use of public transport space, a permit (special use permit) must be obtained.

If vehicle traffic is affected by the traffic space restriction, in addition to the permit for the special use of the road space used, a traffic authority order for the traffic protection of the traffic space restriction may also be required.

If necessary, guidelines of local law (municipal statutes) must also be taken into account.

  • Road Traffic Regulations (StVO),
  • Federal Highway Act (FStrG),
  • Roads and Paths Act of the State of Schleswig-Holstein (StrWG).

Related Links

  • StVO
  • FStrG
  • Ctrl

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available