Catering establishment: Provisional restaurant permit Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you want to take over a restaurant, you can - until the final permit is granted - on application a provisional permit.

Persons who wish to take over a restaurant business requiring a licence from another person may be authorised to practising the catering business with a provisional licence until the final authorisation has been granted.

A temporary restaurant permit can only be granted for the takeover of existing businesses (not for new facilities or extensions).

The competent authority decides on the necessary documents on a case-by-case basis.

elektronischer Antrag auf Erteilung einer vorläufigen Gaststättenerlaubnis (für die Antragstellung über den Einheitlichen Ansprechpartner Schleswig-Holstein)

  • § 11 Restaurant Act (GastG),
  • § 1 Abs. 1 Nr. 3 Landesverordnung zur Ausführung des Gaststättengesetz (Gaststättenverordnung - GastVO).

Related Links

  • § 11 GastG
  • § 1 GastVO

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available