With the registration certificate Part II (formerly vehicle registration document) you can prove that you are allowed to dispose of the vehicle in question.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Landesbetrieb Straßenbau und Verkehr SH

Last update or date of publication