As a private individual, would you like to deal with explosive substances such as black powder, nitrocellulose powder or fireworks? Then you must observe the Explosives Act (SprengG) and need an official permit from the responsible authority!


Responsible for the content
Ministry of the Environment, Energy, Food and Forestry Rhineland-Palatinate

Last update or date of publication