• If you wish to make a declaration acknowledging paternity to a child, as well as a declaration of consent from the mother, this can be publicly certified by registrars in any registry office, at youth welfare offices and before notaries.

Responsible for the content
Senator for the Interior, Department 23 Civil Status Law, of the State of Bremen

Last update or date of publication