If you want to carry out remediation or demolition work in the presence of asbestos with high fiber releases, you need a permit, which you apply to the competent authority.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Youth, Family and Senior Citizens of the State of Schleswig-Holstein

Last update or date of publication