Apply for permission to perform fumigations
If you want to carry out a fumigation, you need a permit, which you must apply for at the competent authority.
If you want to carry out fumigation, you must apply for a permit from the competent authority.
The competent authority will examine your application and then provide you with feedback. If the test is successful, you will be granted permission to carry out a fumigation.
- Description of the intended applications of fumigation
- Indication of the active substances to be used
- Proof that the spatial and safety equipment of the company is sufficient and suitable for the planned fumigations
- Copy of the certificates of competence of the qualified persons
- Copy of the certificates of competency holders
- Police certificate of good conduct of document type O
- Certificate of Competence
- Proof of competence
- Police certificate of good conduct according to document type O
- the personnel and safety equipment necessary for the activities
- compliance with the relevant occupational health and safety regulations g and d
- Proof of employer's reliability
§15d paragraph 1 in conjunction with Annex I No. 4.1 paragraph 1 of the GefStoffV
You must apply for a permit to carry out fumigations by e-mail or post to the competent authority.
- They shall submit the necessary documents to the competent authority.
- The competent authority will check your documents and give you feedback.
Responsible for the content
Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Youth, Family and Senior Citizens (MSGJFS) of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
Last update or date of publication