If you wish to make significant changes to or in above-ground waters or an existing facility, or if you wish to build a facility, you must apply for a permit from the relevant lower water authority.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Energy Transition, Agriculture, Environment, Nature and Digitalization of the State of Schleswig-Holstein

Last update or date of publication