You can have your residence permit extended for the purpose of employment, regardless of your qualification as a specialist, before the end of its period of validity if you want to continue your employment in Germany.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of the Interior and Municipal Affairs of the State of Brandenburg

Last update or date of publication