You can have your residence permit extended for skilled employment for skilled workers with academic training before the expiry of its period of validity if you wish to continue your employment in Germany as a specialist.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of the Interior and Municipal Affairs of the State of Brandenburg

Last update or date of publication