You can obtain a residence permit if you intend to take up self-employment.

Responsible for the content
Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg
District Office Harburg
Fachamt Einwohnerwesen
Harburger Rathausplatz 1
21073 Hamburg, Germany
fax: 040 427907600
Phone: +49 40 428713849
Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community

Last update or date of publication